Caldwell County Non-Profit Application for Phase 40 Emergency Food & Shelter Funding
LENOIR, NC (March 2, 2023) — Caldwell County has been awarded Federal Funds under the Emergency Food & Shelter National Board Program in the amount of $27,651.00 for Phase 40 to supplement emergency food & shelter programs in the county.
A local board will determine how the funds are to be distributed among the applying emergency food & shelter programs run by local service organizations in the area.
Under the terms of the grant from the National Board, local organizations chosen to receive funds must:
1) be private voluntary nonprofits or units of government,
2) have an accounting system review or annual audit,
3) practice nondiscrimination,
4) have demonstrated the capability to deliver emergency food and/or shelter programs, and
5) if they are a private voluntary organization, they must have a voluntary board.
6) Must have an UEI (Unique Entity Identifier) number issued by Sam.gov.
Public or private voluntary Non-Profit Agencies interested in applying for Emergency Food and Shelter Program funds must contact: Jamie Willis – United Way of Caldwell County / PO Box 1316 / Lenoir, NC 28645 / firstname.lastname@example.org – for an application. The deadline for applications to be received is March 13, 2023.
United Way of Caldwell County
Support the Caldwell Journal for as little as $1 a month through Patreon. Thank you!