Caldwell Billboard Be Aware Don’t Share Web Banner

Rivercrest Medical Complex first-phase in Granite Falls taking shape

GRANITE FALLS, NC (September 9, 2016)…Currently the project is behind by two weeks due to the rainy weather earlier in the summer. Construction crews are working hard to make up some of the time lost. The project is now on target to be completed in early November, weather permitting. A ground-breaking ceremony was held on Wednesday, April 27, 2016 at the site with the project getting underway soon thereafter.

rivercrest-09-06-2016-02

Rivercrest, is a three-phase medical complex, initially offering 24 thousand square feet of space, focusing on adult services. Located just across from Wal-Mart in Granite Falls, but on the same side of highway 321, Rivercrest will become a new medical home to five or six primary care physicians. That home includes internal medicine and family practice, along with subspecialists such as cardiologists, surgeons, gastroenterologists, as well as relocating Plus Urgent Care. Caldwell intends to occupy approximately 60 percent of the Medical Office Building with plans for independent physician groups to occupy the remaining 40%. The second phase of the Rivercrest medical complex will incorporate a new ambulatory surgery center. According to Easton, “Ambulatory Surgery centers are more cost effective for consumers, and we know this is how we have to bring value to the communities we serve.”

The Rivercrest Medical Complex will be an asset to Caldwell County and Granite Falls providing a much needed healthcare alternative to its residents as well as providing more jobs.

Rivercrest Rendering 03

www.caldwellmemorial.org